- Bird observations by John Macoun and party in the West Kootenay area of British Columbia, June – July, 1890
- First record of McCown’s Longspur for the Vancouver area, British Columbia
- Recent, significant changes to the native marsh vegetation of the Little Qualicum River estuary, British Columbia; a case of too many Canada Geese (Branta canadensis)?
Neil K. Dawe, W. Sean Boyd, Ron Buechert, Andrew C. Stewart
- Late-season nesting and moult-breeding overlap in Spotted Towhees in southeastern British Columbia
- Sora (Porzana carolina) nesting in the Rocky Mountain area of British Columbia
Lee E. Harding